This yummy banana bread recipe makes for a tasty, moist dish. It is full of banana flavor and is easy to make. Great for guests and cocktail parties. Your friends will ask you to share this recipe with them.
Author: Sharyn Glasser Lantzman
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
Banana Bread Recipe Instructions
- Mix bananas and shortening in mixing bowl.
- Add egg, baking soda, sugar and flour.
- Mix well.
- Spray bread loaf pan with butter and pour mix in pan.
- Bake at 350˚ for 50 minutes and let cool.
- Slice and serve your banana bread on your favorite plate.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.