You can make Beef Enchiladas with Spanish Rice right in your own kitchen. With just a few ingredients, it’ll look and taste like authentic Mexican food.
Author: Samantha K.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Beef Enchiladas Ingredients
- 1 package ground beef
- 1 original taco seasoning packet
- 1 package mild cheddar cheese
- Package of 8 or 16 count soft taco shells
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 large bag of Mexican cheese mix
- 1 onion
- ¾ cup of water
Spanish Rice Ingredients
- Oil (any kind)
- 1 box premium white rice
- 1 can Campbell chicken broth
- 1 small can tomato sauce
Beef Enchiladas Instructions
- Cook beef add salt pepper and minced onion to beef until cooked all the way.
- Add 1 package of original taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water, cook that until water is gone.
- Add 1 package of mild shredded cheddar cheese to the beef until the cheese is melted.
- Put the beef in the taco shell and don’t over stuff the shells.
- Spread 1 table spoon of mild enchilada sauce on the beef and roll your enchilada.
- Make as many that will fit into 1 pan and lightly coat them with enchilada sauce.
- Add Mexican cheese to the top of it put in the oven on 350 until cheese is completely melted.
Spanish Rice Instructions
- Coat bottom of pan in oil.
- Mix oil and rice until completely coated.
- Add in chicken broth and tomato sauce at the same time mix together until rice is tender.