This buffalo shrimp recipe is bursting with a butter taste that packs the heat. Drizzle with extra hot sauce over the shrimp after it is plated for more heat intensity.
Author: Samantha K.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Buffalo Shrimp Ingredients
- 1/2 stick of butter and + 1 tablespoon extra of butter for saute
- 1/2 bottle of any hot sauce (Crystal’s, etc.)
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of any kind of seasoning (Cajun, paprika, garlic powder, etc.)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
Buffalo Shrimp Instructions
- Peel the shrimp.
- Mix the seasoning and flour together in a bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the seasoning and flour mixture.
- Chop the garlic.
- Get a small pot and melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and brown it for 30 seconds.
- Then add the hot sauce.
- While you are making the buffalo sauce, add a little butter to a large pan and once it is melted start sautéing the shrimp, about 1-2 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Plate the cooked shrimp and drizzle the hot sauce over the shrimp.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.