This chocolate chip ice cream cake is easy to make and is the best cake I ever tried. A mixture of Oreo crust, chocolate chip ice cream, fudge and a topping create the perfect blend of sweetness.
Author: Sharyn Glasser Lantzman
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 quart chocolate chip ice cream
- 2/3 jar of fudge
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake Recipe Instructions
- Fill pie crust with chocolate chip ice cream.
- Spread fudge over ice cream as top layer.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream to top of each slice.
- Slice and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.