This is a quick and fun recipe taking a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich and combing the same cooking methods of grilled cheese. You can use any flavor jelly you want. I used grape.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 2 slices of bread
- peanut butter
- butter or margarine
- Spread peanut butter on inside of one slice of bread.
- Spread jelly on inside of the other slice of bread.
- Press together to form a sandwich.
- Spread butter on both outsides of the sandwich.
- Lightly pan fry until golden browning occurs.
- Cut and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.