Tired of bland food for Passover? Add some spice to your life with the Hot Matzah Burger garnished with healthy vegetables.Author: Naomi LantzmanPrep time: 5 minsCook time: 10 minsTotal time: 15 minsServes: 2
- 2 – 1/3 lb all-beef patties
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sweet relish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pieces of matzah
- sliced tomato
- 1 avacadoInstructions
- Rub hamburgers with Worcestshire sauce.
- Grill burgers.
- Mix mayonnaise, sriracha and sweet relish to make sauce.
- Break matzah in half to use as a bun for burger.
- Spread sauce on matzah.
- Add sliced tomato, lettuce and avocado to top burger.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.