This marinate recipe is inspired by Peter Luger’s amazing steak sauce and blended with the Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce. Reapplying the sauce during the baking process will allow for more flavor.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hr
Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
- 1/3 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup Peter Lugar Sauce
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 lb chicken wings
- Melt margarine.
- Mix margarine, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce and Peter Lugar Sauce together.
- Marinate chicken in gallon zip lock bag over night (flip occasionally).
- Bake at 450˚ for one hour
- Lightly bask in Peter Lugar Sauce
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.