Barbequed beef ribs are so tender that they fall off the bone. Mix in some flavor of the south with a New York steak sauce and you have the perfect sticky finger meal.
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 6 oz. Peter Luger Old Fashioned Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 12 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp.Worcestershire sauce
- Cook ribs with apple cider, Peter Luger Old Fashioned Sauce, honey, Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce and Worcestershire sauce in slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
- Grill on all sides