Mix it up with this tzatziki chicken & wild rice recipe. A healthy whole grain mix of rice with lean tender chicken cutlets.
Author: Naomi Lantzman
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Tzatziki Chicken Ingredients
- 2 chicken cutlets cut into strips
- 3 tbsp tzatziki sauce
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 3 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon sliced
Tzatziki Chicken Instructions
- Cut chicken cutlets into strips
- Marinate with tzatziki sauce, lemon juice, pepper, oregano and garlic.
- Pan fry in olive oil with sliced lemon.
Wild Rice Ingredients
- 3 cups royal blend of whole grain rice (brown and wild with soft wheat and rye)
- 20 oz. 15 bean soup mix
- 1 packet of chicken bouillon
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cooking wine
- 3 eggs
Wild Rice Instructions
- In a large pot, bring beans with onions to boil and simmer for two hours.
- Cook rice as instructed on package.
- Combine rice, beans and onions in large pot.
- Add cooking wine and chicken bouillon and stir.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Pan fry with scrambled eggs over medium heat.