Here’s a jolt of energy to get your day started with the Egg & Avocado Breakfast Bowl. You probably won’t need coffee because this will get you moving, but hey, why not? Good morning!
Author: Naomi Lantzman
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Egg & Avocado Breakfast Bowl Ingredients
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
Egg & Avocado Breakfast Bowl Instructions
- Make sure the insides have been removed and the fish is fresh.
- Mix 3 hard boiled eggs with ripe chunks of avocado for a healthy and filling breakfast bowl.
- To make the hard boiled eggs, fill a pot with water so that there’s a half-inch of water above the eggs. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat off and let the pot of water and eggs sit for 8 minutes. Then, rinse with cold water before removing the shells.
- While you’re waiting for the water to boil, cut your avocado open lengthwise. Remove the pit from the center. Without actually touching the skin, slice three lines vertically and three lines horizontally across the open sides of the avocado. Scoop out with a spoon.
- Your eggs should be ready by now, so go ahead and open them up and cut them into medium sized chunks, too.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.