This whole wheat grouper nuggets recipe is not just a healthy alternative. It tastes amazing! Serve with your favorite side or vegetable.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Grouper Nuggets Ingredients
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 lb. fresh grouper
- Olive oil
Grouper Nuggets Instructions
- In frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Cut grouper into small 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch size pieces.
- Coat with milk.
- Coat with breadcrumbs.
- Pan fry with olive oil and add oil as needed to prevent burning.
- Serve with aioli dipping sauce on the side (optional)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.