This whole yellow tail snapper recipe tender with flavor. The fillet falls right off the bone. Use fresh vs frozen fish for the best flavor.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Whole Yellow Tail Snapper Ingredients
- 1 whole cleaned yellow tail snapper
- 1 lemon
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. pepper or to taste
Whole Yellow Tail Snapper Instructions
- Make sure the insides have been removed and the fish is fresh.
- Stuff yellow tail snapper with lemon slices and chopped celery.
- Rub with olive oil
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake on foil for 20 minutes.