This Alaskan sockeye salmon recipe is just good. The secret is the seasoning and cooking it just right. Add some grated vegetables to add color to the plate.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb. fresh Alaskan sockeye salmon
- 1 Tbsp. Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Magic Seasoning Blends Seafood Magic
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Recipe Instructions
- Heat skillet or frying pan on medium with olive oil.
- Cut Alaskan sockeye salmon in half to create two equal portions.
- Rub with olive oil
- Season with Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Magic Seasoning Blends Seafood Magic
- Pan fry covered until cooked through.
- Shave fresh vegetables to add as a garnish or side. Celery and carrot was used in this recipe, but you can use beats or broccoli as well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.