My wife says this barbecued shrimp recipe is the best shrimp she ever had! It has a sweet buttery BBQ flavor.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Barbecued Shrimp Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 sliced lemon
Barbecued Shrimp Recipe Instructions
- Remove shells from shrimp.
- Marinate shrimp in barbecue sauce.
- In frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Add shrimp, butter and lemon.
- Pan fry 4 minutes per side or until the flush of the shrimp is white.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.