For those of you that like chocolate this chocolate chip cake recipe will satisfy that craving. Although a cake mix is used as a starting point by adding all the ingredients you transform it into a moist, delicious cake that you can’t buy in a store.
Author: Gerrie Stern Dunn
Prep time: 1o minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Chocolate Chip Cake Ingredients
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 1 small package of Instant French Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 German chocolate grated
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Chocolate Chip Cake Instructions
- Mix cake mix with pudding, water, oil, adding eggs one at a time and beat for 5 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips, grated chocolate and walnuts.
- Bake at 325º for 55 minutes to 1 hour in greased and floured bundt pan.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
- Slice and Serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.