Craving a burger, but looking for a healthy red meat alternative? This Hawaiian turkey burger recipe is a great alternative. It tastes lean, flavorful and makes you feel good.
Author: Naomi Lantzman
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 10-15 minutes
Hawaiian Turkey Burger Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic
- 4 pineapple rings
- Olive oil
- BBQ sauce
- 4 buns
Hawaiian Turkey Burger Instructions
- In frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic and ground turkey.
- Form ground turkey into 4 patties.
- Pan fry on both sides until cooked through.
- Top with pineapple rings and BBQ sauce.
- Serve on a fresh bun.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.