Enjoy the bold flavor of America’s favorite chili sauce mixed with the sweet taste of honey. The flavors battle each other to create that perfect blend. Use garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1
Total time: 1
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- Dash of pepper
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3lbs of chicken cut up or wings.
- In sauce pan, combine all ingredients, except chicken and simmer 1-20 mins.
- Place chicken in shallow baking pan, brush with the prepared sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 375˚ for 1 hour, basting occasionally with more sauce.
- Simmer remaining sauce 10 minutes more and pass with the chicken.
- Drizzle with more honey.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.