Looking for that perfect juicy smoked burger? Try these Jack Daniels smoked beef sliders.Author: Adam LantzmanPrep time: 5 minsCook time: 2 hrsTotal time: 2 hrs 5 minsServes: 10-20
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 oz. Worcestershire pub dry rub
- Jack Daniels Wood ChipsInstructions
- Form small beef patties with the beef.
- Rub hamburgers with Worcestshire pub dry rub.
- Smoke with Jack Daniels Wood Chips for 2 hours.
- Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato, pickles and cheese.dd3.2.2124
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.