This fresh sea scallops, egg noodles & kale recipe is a great way to mix up the dinner plate. It is a heathy meal using natural and or organic ingredients.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Scallops & Egg Noodles Ingredients
- 2 cups of kale, stems removed
- 1 lb. sea scallops, rinsed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 orange sweet pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
Scallops & Egg Noodles Instructions
- Chop kale and place in a bowl.
- Prepare pasta as instructed on the package.
- Brown scallops in olive oil and butter until seared on both sides. It may take 2-3 minutes per side. Set Aside.
- In same pan, cook onions, pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add egg noodles, kale, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Service noodle mixture on a dish with scallops over the top.
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese to taste.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.