If you are craving tacos and looking for a healthy alternative, try yellow tail snapper fish tacos. They create a light, colorful and tasty dish. Sriracha adds an extra flavor burst. Serve with brown rice.
Author: Jared Lantzman
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yellow Tail Snapper Fish Tacos Ingredients
- 1 whole cleaned yellow tail snapper
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1 lemon sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup mixed greens chopped
- 1 cup of salsa
- Sriracha to taste
- Wheat flour tortillas
Brown Rice Ingredients
- 1 box of brown rice
- 1 egg
- 1 can of pineapple
Yellow Tail Snapper Fish Tacos Instructions
- Make sure the insides have been removed and the fish is fresh.
- Stuff snapper with lemon slices and chopped celery.
- Rub with olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake on foil for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove skin and scales.
- Remove fish from bone including and scales or bones.
- Lightly pan fry in olive oil.
- Lightly pan fry wheat tortillas.
- Fill tacos with fish, salsa, onion, tomato, mixed greens and sriracha.
- Serve with brown rice on the side.
Brown Rice Instructions
- Cook rice as instructed on box.
- Pan fry with scrambled eggs and pineapple in olive oil.
- Serve on the side with tacos.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.